Customer Succes Manager – London/remote
About Quality Clouds
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development marketspace. Its passion for Quality to generate enormous positive impact on our customer’s and partner’s development life cycles, has led to the company growing at a phenomenal rate. With enterprise customers all over the world reporting the positive impact of the Quality Clouds product, we are looking to build a larger and stronger role within the Sales Team.
About our Customer Success Team
The Customer Success Team is a key lynchpin in the success of our Company.
- We are deeply involved in each customers’ journey and success, from acquisition and pre-sales through onboarding, to customer renewal upgrades.
- We contribute to the commercial success of the company through showcasing features to new customers and retaining existing ones.
- We contribute to the product relevance in the market through our work with the development pipeline.
- We contribute to the market awareness of our value proposition and market reputation through our successful customer experience.
- We contribute to the development of the organisation and operating model through our drive for continuous improvement and experimentation.
As a Customer Success Manager you will have opportunities to use and develop your skills across these activities and across a varied portfolio of corporate and consultancy customers.
About the role
Your main focus will be:
- Support Customer sales through demonstration of Product features
- Onboard users onto the platform
- Establish engagement checkpoints through the customer journey
- Monitor and report usage, engagement, outcomes
- Identify interventions with Customers and users where needed
- Capture requirements and patterns across customer and user interactions
- Deliver periodic webinars for feature awareness and engagement
- Describe and prioritise customer requests into the Product pipeline
- Create and distribute new features release information, targeting to specific customer stakeholders you may have
Your Value Add
- The value you bring to the company are your competencies in customer interactions and your ability to distill what you are seeing and experiencing into meaningful and clear insights that can be acted upon across the company
- Capture, assess and share customer stories across customers
- Stay up to date with SaaS platform developments
- Continuous improvement: Working in a startup – processes need to develop rapidly and continuously so we can scale. Sacrificing the good for perfection: Your willingness to experiment on an idea and adopt and share it or discard it is key
Experience and Essential Skills
- Strong understanding of software development, implementation and end user adoption
- Projects lifecycle
- Curiosity and a desire to learn
- Listening skills
- Coaching skills
- Project stakeholder management skills.
- Tech and Business at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid remote work model