Senior Account Manager – London (flexible/remote)
About Quality Clouds
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development marketspace. Its passion for Quality to generate enormous positive impact on our customer’s and partner’s development life cycles, has led to the company growing at a phenomenal rate. With enterprise customers all over the world reporting the positive impact of the Quality Clouds product, we are looking to build a larger and stronger role within the Sales Team.
About our Sales Team
The Sales Team is a key lynchpin in the success of our Company.
- We are deeply involved in each customers’ acquisition.
- We contribute to the commercial success of the company through getting new customers and growing the size of our new deals.
- We contribute to the product relevance in the market through our work with the development pipeline.
- We contribute to the market awareness of our value proposition and market reputation through our successful sales lifecycle.
- We contribute to the development of the organisation and operating model through our drive for continuous improvement and experimentation.
As a Senior Account Manager you will have opportunities to use and develop your skills across these activities and across a varied new customers.
About the role
Main Duties: To achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully closing new deals and renew existing customers.
- Clearly identify prospect’s problems and work with them on how to solve them with Quality Clouds (with the help of pre-sales)
- Develop a Sales Plan for all allocated Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s)
- Pursue to Close all allocated SQL’s
- Manage all interactions with prospects during the Sales Process, including but not limited to: meetings, calls, demos, trials, proposals (quotes)
- Mobilise and appropriately prepare the correct QC resources to maximise the effectiveness of every client interaction, for instance:
-Pre-Sales support for a Meeting or Trial
-Executive management for key buyer meeting
- Accurately forecast Sales Opportunity data on our internal CRM
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, pre-sales support, Customer Success and Product Development
- Meet and preferably exceed Quarterly Sales Targets
- Sell the business benefits of Quality Clouds to the prospect’s business needs (as opposed to selling functionality)
- Responsible for all commercial discussions with prospects
- Define and agree, with prospects, the Trial Success Criteria
- Define and agree, with prospects, the agenda for Meetings
- Responsible for handling and clearing all prospect objections
- Responsible for contract negotiations with prospects
- Understand the prospect’s buying process and identify key decision makers
- Owner of the account for pricing discussions and escalation
- Maintain customer and account satisfaction by making sure they feel heard
- Grow existing accounts timely by creating opportunities, being aware of client events such as a company acquisition, closing a round of funding, or hiring a new executive
- Eliminate competitive threats
- Identify growth opportunities for existing customers before they identify a need or gap for themselves
Qualifications and skills
- 5 years of proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Experience selling at different price scales: from small deals to bigger deals
- A good understanding of Software Development, with experience of selling into or for this industry
- Experienced at Enterprise and SaaS selling models
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customers
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- High Empathy and Problem Solving skils
- Native English speaker
- Previous experience working in a Startup organization would be a plus
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
Are you interested in the role? Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Telephone numbe
- CV/ Linkedin profile