ServiceNow Developer – Barcelona/Remote/Flexible
About Quality Clouds
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development marketspace. Its passion for Quality to generate enormous positive impact on our customer’s and partner’s development life cycles, has led to the company growing at a phenomenal rate. With enterprise customers all over the world reporting the positive impact of the Quality Clouds product, we are looking to build a larger and stronger role within the Product Team.
About our Product Team
The Product Team is a key lynchpin in the success of our Company.
- We are deeply involved in each customers’ acquisition.
- We contribute to the commercial success of the company through developing new features and improving the existent usage of the product.
- We contribute to the product relevance in the market through our work with the development pipeline.
- We contribute to the market awareness of our value proposition and market reputation through our successful development lifecycle.
- We contribute to the development of the organisation and operating model through our drive for continuous improvement and experimentation.
As a Developer for our ServiceNow product you will have opportunities to use and develop your skills across these activities and across a varied new features of the product.
About the role
The ServiceNow Developer will join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS platform experts whose mission is to build a market-leading software product.
You will be expected to contribute in the following areas:
- Contribute to the evolution of our Quality Clouds for ServiceNow product, in collaboration with our ServiceNow architects, backend and frontend development teams
- Maintenance of the Quality Clouds ServiceNow Store Application, which directly integrates customer ServiceNow instances with our product
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance stream of work for Quality Clouds for ServiceNow, implementing ServiceNow customizations and applications against which to perform functional testing of our product.
- Ensure that Quality Clouds for ServiceNow stays up to date with new ServiceNow releases and functionality
- Provide consultancy on interpreting the results of Quality Clouds for ServiceNow scans for our clients
You will be the right candidate for us if you have an established track record of developing high quality applications on the ServiceNow platform. You will also have a deep understanding of the platform’s architecture, capabilities and limitations.
In addition, excellent organizational and communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and great analytical reasoning skills will be needed.
To succeed in this position, you will have a passion for software and software quality.
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Passionate about code and code quality
- 1 years+ hands on experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- Knows and understands the reasoning behind ServiceNow development and customization best practices
- Knowledge of ServiceNow architecture, components, and release management and upgrade processes
- Familiarity with AWS platform at a user level
- Some knowledge of the Java Programming language and the Spring framework
- Experience with of one or more low code development platforms (Salesforce.com, Appian, Mendix, etc…)
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid remote work model