Partner Development Lead
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development market space. Its passion for Quality to generate an enormous positive impact on our customer’s and partners’ development life cycles has led to the company growing at a phenomenal rate. With enterprise customers all over the world reporting the positive impact of the Quality Clouds product, we are looking to build a larger and stronger role within the Partners Team.
Experience and Essential Skills
- Establish and execute a Partner engagement model that delivers revenue streams from Channel partners.
- Establish a customer referrals flow from Market Product alliances.
- Establish a customer referrals flow from Services Partners.
- Identify key strategic and transparent alignment of Quality clouds and our Partners’ business growth strategies.
- Provide regular Sales training of our product and feature changes.
- Support partners with their marketing activities.
- Measures of success will be the number, quality and business value of the partnerships established in your network. And the feedback and rating of our Partnership value to our Partners.
- Maintaining an ongoing internal view of our partners’ offerings, company and industry.
- Capture, advocacy and elaboration of product features, valued and requested by partners.
- Capture and Reporting of Partner opportunities & success.
About Quality Clouds
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development market space.
From the monumental Barcelona to the historical London, there’s a whole team working together to help businesses all over the world to accelerate their SaaS deployments in an easy and reliable way through quality by design.
Start the process to work with us today!
Open job positions
Technical Writer – Barcelona/Remote/Flexible
Barcelona / Remote / Flexible
We are looking for a new Technical Writer! Quality Clouds is looking for a Technical Writer to join our team in Barcelona. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a startup with cutting edge cloud computing technology, then this is the place to be.
Customer Success Manager
London / remote
Looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team.