Senior Account Manager – London (Flexible / Remote)
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development market space. Its passion for Quality to generate an enormous positive impact on our customer’s and partners’ development life cycles has led to the company growing at a phenomenal rate. With enterprise customers all over the world reporting the positive impact of the Quality Clouds product, we are looking to build a larger and stronger role within the Sales Team.
Experience and Essential Skills
- To achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully closing new deals and renew existing customers
- Clearly identify prospect’s problems and work with them on how to solve them with Quality Clouds (with the help of pre-sales)
- Develop a Sales Plan for all allocated Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s)
- Pursue to Close all allocated SQL’s
- Manage all interactions with prospects during the Sales Process, including but not limited to: meetings, calls, demos, trials, proposals (quotes)
- Accurately forecast Sales Opportunity data on our internal CRM
- Mobilise and appropriately prepare the correct QC resources to maximise the effectiveness of every client interaction
- Meet and preferably exceed Quarterly Sales Targets
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, pre-sales support, Customer Success and Product Development
- Sell the business benefits of Quality Clouds to the prospect’s business needs (as opposed to selling functionality)
- Responsible for all commercial discussions with prospects
- Define and agree, with prospects, the Trial Success Criteria
- Define and agree, with prospects, the agenda for Meetings
- Responsible for handling and clearing all prospect objections
- Owner of the account for pricing discussions and escalation
- Grow existing accounts timely by creating opportunities, being aware of client events such as a company acquisition, closing a round of funding, or hiring a new executive
About Quality Clouds
Quality Clouds is the leader in the development of Quality Solutions in the SaaS configuration and development market space.
From the monumental Barcelona to the historical London, there’s a whole team working together to help businesses all over the world to accelerate their SaaS deployments in an easy and reliable way through quality by design.
Start the process to work with us today!
Open job positions
Java Developer – Barcelona/Remote/Flexible
Barcelona / Remote / Flexible
We are looking for a new Java Developer!
Partner Development Lead
London / remote
We are looking for an experienced Partner Development Lead! Apply here!