Java Developer – Barcelona/Castellón
Quality Clouds is a SaaS startup with an automated code review solution for SaaS platforms. We are a very young company looking for people eager to learn and work in a very dynamic and technical environment.
Quality Clouds is looking for a Java Developer to join our team in Barcelona.
About the role
- The Java Developer will join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS platform experts whose mission is to build a market-leading software product.
- The developer will participate in our SCRUM meetings and will be expected to contribute both by producing top quality code and by providing input into the technical design of the product.
- The developer will be expected to be able to contribute mainly to the back end layer (Java based, with heavy use of the Spring framework), with secondary contributions to the front end layer.
You will be the right candidate for us if you have an established track record of developing high quality applications on the ServiceNow platform. You will also have a deep understanding of the platform’s architecture, capabilities and limitations.
In addition, excellent organizational and communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and great analytical reasoning skills will be needed.
To succeed in this position, you will have a passion for software and software quality.
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Passionate about code and code quality.
- 3-5 years hands on experience in Java-based server side projects.
- Deep knowledge of key Java language programming concepts: Thread Safety, Generics, Java 8 and later, and Lambda Expressions
- Deep knowledge of the Spring Framework – Specially Spring Core, Spring Testing, Spring Data Access, Spring Integration.
- Full proficiency in SDLC tools for Java development – Maven, Unit Testing frameworks (including Mock Object frameworks), Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience using MySQL database as backend for Java applications
- Familiarity with AWS platform – S3, EC2, AMI definition and management
- Experience with DevOps tools and techniques (Continuous Delivery, Containerization products such as Docker, etc…)
- Experience with of one or more low code development platforms
- Advanced knowledge of static code analysis tools (SonarQube, Google Closure Compiler) and the theory behind them (code parsers, AST generators)
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Fresh fruit in the office
Do you want to know more about us? Check our profile here!