Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer – Barcelona
Quality Clouds is a SaaS startup with an automated code review solution for SaaS platforms. We are a very young company looking for people eager to learn and work in a very dynamic and technical environment.
Quality Clouds is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to join our team in Barcelona.
About the role
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer will join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS platform experts whose mission is to build a market-leading software product.
He or she will be expected to contribute in the following areas:
- Lead the evolution of our Quality Clouds for Microsoft Dynamics 365 product, in collaboration with our backend and frontend development teams
- Lead the evolution and maintenance of the Quality Clouds Microsoft Dynamics 365 Store Application, which directly integrates customer Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances with our product
- Lead the Quality Assurance stream of work for Quality Clouds for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Ensure that Quality Clouds for Microsoft Dynamics 365 stays up to date with new Microsoft Dynamics 365 releases and functionality
- Provide consultancy on interpreting the results of Quality Clouds for Microsoft Dynamics 365 scans for our clients
A successful candidate will have an established track record of developing high quality applications on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and a deep understanding of the platform’s architecture, capabilities and limitations. Also, excellent organizational and communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and a passion for software and software quality are required to succeed in this position.
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Passionate about code and code quality.
- 5 years+ hands on experience developing and administering the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Knows and understands the reasoning behind Microsoft Dynamics 365 development and customization best practices
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 architecture, components, and release management and upgrade processes
- Familiarity with AWS platform at a user level
- Some knowledge of the Java Programming language and the Spring framework
- Experience with one or more low code development platforms (Salesforce.com, Appian, Mendix, etc…)
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Fresh fruit in the office
Do you want to know more about us? Check our profile here!