Salesforce admin – Barcelona
Quality Clouds is a SaaS startup with an automated code review solution for SaaS platforms. We are a very young company looking for people eager to learn and work in a very dynamic and technical environment.
Quality Clouds is looking for a Salesforce developer with administration skills to join our team in Barcelona. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a startup with cutting edge cloud computing technology, then this is the place to be.
The Salesforce Developer will join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS platform experts whose mission is to build a market-leading software product. He or she will be expected to contribute in the following areas:
- Lead the evolution of our Quality Clouds for Salesforce product, in collaboration with our backend and frontend development teams
- Design and build the Quality Clouds Salesforce AppExchange Application, which will directly integrate customer Salesforce instances with our product
- Lead the Quality Assurance stream of work for Quality Clouds for Salesforce
- Ensure that Quality Clouds for Salesforce stays up to date with new Salesforce releases and functionality
- Provide consultancy on interpreting the results of Quality Clouds for Salesforce scans for our clients
Although not required, experience with, or interest in becoming proficient in other low code SaaS platforms such as ServiceNow.com, Appian, Mendix, etc will be a significant plus.
A successful candidate will have an established track record of developing high quality applications on the Salesforce platform and a deep understanding of the platform’s architecture, capabilities and limitations. Also, excellent organizational and communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and a passion for software and software quality are required to succeed in this position. This role is based in our Barcelona office and will provide opportunities to work with international partners and customers.
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Passionate about code and code quality.
- 3 years+ hands on experience developing and administering the Salesforce platform
- Knows and understands the reasoning behind Salesforce development and customization best practices
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture, components, and Software Development Lifecycle management
- Deep Knowledge of APEX, VisualForce, REST and SOAP integrations
- Experience with Lightning and Salesforce DX
- Familiarity with AWS platform at a user level
- Some knowledge of the Java Programming language and the Spring framework
- Experience with of one or more low code development platforms (ServiceNow, Appian, Mendix, etc…)