ServiceNow Architect – Barcelona
Quality Clouds is a SaaS startup with an automated code review solution for SaaS platforms. We are a very young company looking for people eager to learn and work in a very dynamic and technical environment.
Quality Clouds is looking for a ServiceNow Architect to join our team in Barcelona.
About the role
The ServiceNow Architect will join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS platform experts whose mission is to build a market-leading software product.
He or she will be expected to contribute in the following areas:
- Lead the evolution of our Quality Clouds for ServiceNow product, in collaboration with our backend and frontend development teams
- Lead the evolution and maintenance of the Quality Clouds ServiceNow Store Application, which directly integrates customer ServiceNow instances with our product
- Lead the Quality Assurance stream of work for Quality Clouds for ServiceNow
- Ensure that Quality Clouds for ServiceNow stays up to date with new ServiceNow releases and functionality
- Provide consultancy on interpreting the results of Quality Clouds for ServiceNow scans for our clients
You will be the right candidate for us if you have an established track record of developing high quality applications on the ServiceNow platform. You will also have a deep understanding of the platform’s architecture, capabilities and limitations.
Also, excellent organizational and communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and great analytical reasoning skills.
To succeed in this position, you will have a passion for software and software quality.
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Passionate about code and code quality.
- 5 years+ hands on experience developing and administering the ServiceNow platform.
- Knows and understands the reasoning behind ServiceNow development and customization best practices
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow architecture, components, and release management and upgrade processes
- Familiarity with AWS platform at a user level
- Some knowledge of the Java Programming language and the Spring framework
- Experience with of one or more low code development platforms (Salesforce.com, Appian, Mendix, etc…)
What we offer
- Real development opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary