Webinar – Implementing Quality into Regulated Salesforce and ServiceNow Environments
In heavily regulated environments there is constant financial and time pressure. In this webinar we’ll be exploring how to make the business case for quality and how it can prevent numerous risks down the line. We’ll be particularly focusing on the financial services industry and discussing how to rollout quality in your Salesforce and ServiceNow setups.
Join us on 22nd April at 4 PM BST | 5 PM CEST | 11 AM EST | 8 AM PST, where we’ll be discussing which Salesforce you should be on the lookout for and how to solve them.
Sign up now for your chance to learn more about the topic and put your questions to our experts. Limited places are available!
What will be discussed?
- How to justify quality against other priorities in the current IT environment
- Rolling out quality with minimal impact on output
- How quality is vital to effective governance, risk management and compliance
- How to rollout quality in a SaaS environment
- Achieving independence for your team
Sign Up Now!
If you want to find out more about this topic or have a burning question to ask, make sure to sign up to watch live.